Awards and accolades have been given to the Mallick Brothers:
- Central Sangeet Natak Akademi National Award the prestigious “USTAD BISMILLAH KHAN YUWA AWARD” for the year 2013 & 2014 from the Honourable Governor of Tripura, Sh. Tathagata Roy and Padmashri Sh. Shekhar Sen, Chairman- SNA.
- “BIHAR KALA PURASKAR” given by the Youth, Art & Culture Department, Govt. of Bihar by the honourable Chief Minister of Bihar, Sh. Nitish Kumar for the year 2014-2015.
- “36th MAHARANA MEWAR FOUNDATION NATIONAL AWARD TITLED "DAGAR GHARANA AWARD” for the contribution in the field of music given by the great Maharaja of Mewar Shriji Arving Singh Ji Mewar for the year 2018.
- “Pandit Man Mohan Bhatt Memorial Award” for the year 2017 from Sangit Kala Niketan, Jaipur given by the Grammy Award winner Padmabhusan Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt.
- Gold Medal (Presidential Award) at the All India Radio National Music Competition in the field of Dhrupad in 2001.
- “DHRUPAD NAAD RATNA” award given by International Dhrupad Dham Trust, Jaipur in 2016.
- National “Junior Fellowship Award” given by the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India as an outstanding person in the field of Culture for the year 2014-15.
- ‘Tarana Samman’ given by Tarana Art & Music, Delhi for the contribution in the field of music in 2016.
- Recipient of the National Scholarship from the Ministry of Culture in the field of Dhrupad respectively in 2002.
- ‘SURMANI’ Title winners from Sur Singar Samsad, Mumbai in 2005.
- Honoured and awarded by the North Central Zone Cultural Centre (NCZCC), Allahabad as the ‘Young promising Dhrupad Singer’.
- First Position at Uttar Pradesh Sangeet Natak Academy Competition, Lucknow.
- International recognition as accomplished Dhrupad singers by North American Dhrupad Association (NADA), USA.
- ITC Sangeet Research Academy, Mumbai award as ‘Promising Dhrupad Singer’ for winning National A.I.R music Competition.
- Guest of Honour award by the World Integrity Centre India, (WIC) Dehradun